Zing Fresh, in creative collaboration with Seadrift distillery brings you ‘Adrift’.
As part of the Taste of The Beaches Festival,this is an evening event to celebrate & savour the perfect pairing of Seadrift’s deliciously, innovative non-alcoholic spirits with our creative, contemporary canapes.
Both artisanal menus cleverly showcase infusions of fresh herbs along with coastal & local, sea botanicals.The refreshingly unique flavours and the subtle echoes of Asia are just two of the many reasons why our food and beverages make for a perfect palate match. Scents of seaweed, intertwined with herbal bursts convey a harmony of taste, collision of flavour and unity of spirit between both local businesses.
Come taste this trail blazing tandem of talent at Seadrift Distillery. 12 Sydenham Rd Brookvale. There are 2 sessions on Friday May 21st (6-8 p.m & 8-10 p.m) with timing being the same for another 2 sessions on Saturday May 22, 2021.
Tickets are $80 per person and include:
- A tour of Seadrift (Australia’s first Non-Alcoholic Distillery) with award-winning, master distiller Alastair Whiteley
- Two mixed drink tastings of Seadrift ‘Coast’ and ‘Classic’ Non-Alcoholic Spirits
- Three non-alcoholic cocktails prepared by in house mixologist.
- Five amaZing, eye & mouth candy canapes such as:
- -Barramundi Betel leaves with lemongrass, kaffir lime, shredded coconut, peanut and seaweed chilli jam.
- -Peking Duck Pancakes with tahini hoisin, cucumber, basil, sesame cornetto
- -Avocado boats served with wasabi guacamole, black sesame seeds, wakame & rosemary lavosh.
All food intolerances scrumptiously & seamlessly catered for. Please indicate dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Proudly supported by The Northern Beaches Council.